This term half learning will include focuses on ‘All About Me’ and ‘People who Help Us’. Then we will move on to Fireworks, Autumn, Senses and Christmas. This will be adapted depending on children’s interests and next steps. If you have any books, resources of photographs that would support our learning this term please bring them in. Make sure they are named. Thank you in advance!
Every Wednesday from the 2nd of October is Stay and Play between 8.40 and 9.10 am. During this time you can spend time engaging with your child in their learning and play alongside them and their friends. You will also have an opportunity to look at the displays and find out more about what the children have been learning. We hope you will be able to join us for this special time!
Mrs A. Richards
- Curriculum Letter Spring 2020 (919KB)
- Home Learning Grid Spring 2020 (374KB)
- Early Years Curriculum (167KB)
- Reception Information Powerpoint (863KB)
- Homework Grid Autumn 2019 (380KB)
- Curriculum Letter Autumn 2019 (914KB)
277 total views, 4 views today